Monday, November 2, 2009

Increase Your Bench Press - Follow These Three Simple Steps

You can not go into a gym these days without hearing the echo, "Hey man, what is your bank?" And often the answer to this question is a bit "inflated". If you exaggerate tired and really use to increase your bench press, you are definitely in the right place. From the time I started weight training, bench press is my favorite exercise was one, and I have lots of helpful tips, learn to raise it on the road. My goal is togive my knowledge and help you increase your bank in the shortest possible time in three easy steps.

# 1 Keep increasing the weight
Is not it funny that if you want to increase your bench press, you always have to increase the weight you use when you exercise? Seriously guys, the fastest way to a larger bank is progressively overload your muscles with every sentence and every meeting. From sentence to sentence, the easiest way to goabout this is to find the weight you're going to use for the final set. Work your way backwards to the first set, where each set is 10 - 15% more than the previous set. For example, during my workout I plan on doing three sets and I know on my final set I'll be using 405lbs. So during my first set I would use 320lbs. My second set I would use 360lbs, which is 12.5% more than the first set. And the last set I would use 405lbs-12.5% more than 360lbs. Progressing from workout to workout is a little bit easier. If you are new to strength training, aim for 10 pounds sterling per week. If you lifted for a while, aim for 5 pounds per week.

# 2 You Have to Eat Food
This increases your bench press you're gonna have to feed your muscles. Heavy lifting, without food, like overtraining. And overtraining lead to any gains in your bench press. Now the truth is, you do not need a special supplement. As long as you eat something with a goodamount of protein in it your fine. The most important time to eat is that 2-hour window right after your workout. Try to stay away from the really fatty stuff, but the main point I'm trying to make is, don't be scared to eat.

#3 Rest, Rest and More Rest
Don't bench everyday people, you have to rest sometime. "Rest" is something I can't stress enough, because during this time is when your muscles actually grow. Benching tears down those muscles, but during the time you Sleep is when they grow back stronger than before. At best you could bench 3 times a week, with one days rest between workouts and 1 easy, 1 medium and 1 heavy day. 2 times per week would probably be better for most if not then the risk of overtraining.



hoodia gordonii side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment